2017-18 Kindergarten Registration
WACOOCHEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2017-2018 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
WHEN: MONDAY-FRIDAY, APRIL 17-21, 2017
TIME: 8:30 - 1:00 CENTRAL TIME
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. The student must live in the appropriate Lee County Broad of Education attendance zone, and parent/guardian must provide two (2) proofs of residence in his/her name:
PROOF #1: Apartment or home lease/mortgage or Property Tax Record
PROOF #2: Current utility bill (gas, power, water, cable or telephone (LAND LINE ONLY)
2. The school requests an original birth certificate, and the child must turn 5 on or before September 2. To enter first grade, the child must turn 6 on or before September 2. The school will make a copy of the original birth certificate.
3. The child must have current Alabama immunizations for Diphtheria, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, 2nd dose of MMR, Tetanus, Pertussis, and Varicella or immunity to chicken pox. The school must keep the blue immunization record on file.
4. The school requests (not required) a valid social security number and card. The school will make a copy and keep in a secure file. The number is not used as a student number or for any other routine identification.
5. Parent/Guardian picture ID.
6. Emergency contact names and phone numbers are needed at registration.
Also, bring any custody or guardianship papers, if applicable.
All items must be complete before a student will be enrolled for the upcoming school year.